Develop your kendama skills with the Pop by KROM
The Pop by the well-established KROM brand is designed to be the best entry-level kendama you can get. It's built with wider cups and a slim finger-wrapping upper body - perfect for learning, practicing, and eventually perfection lunars and slingers.
Make sure to check out the video and let the homies Bonz Atron (4x world champion) and Jake Fischer (freestyle world champion) break down the Pop and its capabilities.
- Skinny spike and wide tama bevel that makes catches easier
- Scope line that will help to keep your eyes fixed on the hole
- Chip-resistant grade A beech wood for maximum durability
- Off-center string hole for better pull-up tricks
- Wider cups for better balance and easier catches
- KROM rubber paint, making the ball more sticky
- Holographic stickers